Exceptional care services don’t stay special on their own and we know our staff are our biggest asset. Our dedicated teams make sure every one of the people in our care has a great experience, every time. Our success relies on the professionalism, commitment and caring nature of each and every team member and we’re always looking for similar-minded people to join us.
If you’re looking to further your career in the care sector, or you’ve never worked in care before but want to use your caring nature to help others, we want to hear from you. We’re confident you’ll love working at Community Careline and that we can help you succeed and progress with a successful career in care. Below are just a few reasons you’ll love working with us.
- A common purpose, a clear ambition – Award-winning care that makes a genuinely positive difference to real peoples lives. It simply isn’t possible without all of our carers working hard together.
- You’re empowered to make exciting things happen for your career – We’ve developed a working culture rooted in a sense of empowerment for staff. There’s constant opportunity for further training, taking on more responsibility and working your way up the care career ladder if that’s what you want.
- Flexibility, fairness and a people-centred approach to management – We appreciate you have important lives outside of work too, so we’re fair and open when it comes to flexible working.
- We value individuality and we celebrate success together – We’re far from old fashioned in our approach to care services. Our staff have a variety of perspectives and personalities and work collaboratively to provide exceptional care and have fun while doing it.
- We’re proud of our diverse and inclusive staff and resident community – You’ll be welcomed into a safe, secure and friendly team, like an extension of your family.
Interested in joining the Careline team? Explore our recent vacancies here > http://carelinerochdale.co.uk/job-opportunities/
You can also contact us at email@example.com where one of our team will help put you in touch with any positions suitable for you.